Envie-me um e-mail!

Fui enganada pela FRAGRANCEX.COM - compra do dia 01/01/2012 - NÃO ENTREGUE





EMAIL QUE ACABEI DE ENVIAR PARA A WWW.FRAGANCEX.COM

Hello dear people,

I am so disappointed with your service and I will publish everywhere in different languages I do speak...

I ordered some perfumes on Jan 1st 2012 and you guys sent me an email saying that the order was sent on Jan 23rd 2012 and today is 29th May 2012 and I did not receive my order yet.

I really want to know when you are going to refund me due to your bad service. I did not get it and you guys are stealing my money like this. I always order from satrawberry, sigmabeauty, cherry culture, beauty joint and other. I always receive my orders on time (within 2 months) and in this case it's over 5 months and you do not even send me an email in order to help me with a good solution.

I will send this email to the authorities in the USA and post in different blogs and ask all my followers to spread it out all over the world.

In addition, Thanks for the BAD SERVICE you guys offered me and still offers via email.

Have an incredible day!!!!

Oséias Souza Alves
Brazil







PORTUGUES
Olá querido pessoal,

Estou tão decepcionado com o seu serviço e vou publicar em todos os lugares em diferentes idiomas que eu falo ...

Pedi alguns perfumes em 01 de janeiro de 2012 e vocês me enviou um e-mail dizendo que a ordem foi enviada em 23 de janeiro de 2012 e hoje é 29 de maio de 2012 e não recebi a minha encomenda.

Eu realmente quero saber quando você está indo para reembolsar-me, devido ao seu mau serviço. Eu não fiz isso e vocês estão roubando o meu dinheiro assim. Eu sempre ordem de satrawberry, sigma beauty, a cherry culture, beauty joint e outros. Sempre recebo minhas ordens no tempo (dentro de 2 meses) e, neste caso é mais de 5 meses e você nem sequer me enviar um e-mail para me ajudar com uma boa solução.

Vou enviar este email para as autoridades nos EUA e pós em blogs diferentes e pedir a todos os meus seguidores para espalhá-lo por todo o mundo.

Além disso, Obrigado pelas mau serviço que vocês me ofereceu e ainda oferece via e-mail.

Tenha um dia incrível!!